Is Gold Bullion Safer Than Cash?
This video puts forward a strong case for investing in gold bullion and demonstrates how historically gold has held its value whereas in comparison the value of cash has continued to erode.
Some of the facts included are:
- One ounce of gold today will buy you the same as it would have 2000 years ago and also 100 years ago
- The value of the US Dollar has declined by 98% since the foundation of the Federal Reserve 98 years ago
- Gold is increasingly being seen as money and is in demand in many consumer products
- Central Banks in 2011 were net buyers of gold for the first time since the collapse of the Bretton Woods System in 1971
- Many analysts believe that China is about to increase its official gold reserves by around 700% which will make its reserves equal to those of the US
- Whereas previously the Chinese Government banned their citizens from buying gold they are now actually encouraging them to do so
- Legendry worldwide investors are now turning to gold
- Gold is rare and global production is falling
- Gold is durable and cannot be debased, it has no nationalilty and it is liquid
- The value of US Dollars is directly related to the extent to which their supply is strictly limited
- The US government is printing money at will and continually reducing the value of the dollar